Contact the venue via this form to discuss bespoke packages.
Stunning Grade II* listed building in the heart of London’s Clerkenwell
Location: The Old Finsbury Town Hall, Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4RP
Available for: Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception
Approximate costs: £3,950 (low) - £5,345 (high) for 270 guests , excluding catering.
Capacity: (max # of guests): up to 30-270 guests
The Old Finsbury Town Hall is a stunning Grade II* listed building and is registered with English Heritage as a building of great historical significance. This grand example of late 19th century civic architecture is found on the intersection of six Finsbury streets in the heart of Clerkenwell, set in an island bound by Rosebery Avenue, Garnault Place and Rosoman Street.
The Urdang Academy lovingly restored the building before relocating in January 2007. This historic monument was renamed The Old Finsbury Town Hall to honour its rich heritage and holds weddings, continuing a hundred year tradition, as well as banquets and events.
About the owners
Weddings and events held at The Old Finsbury Town Hall lay the foundation for nurturing exceptional students. All profits generated from events organised at The Old Finsbury Town Hall go towards bursaries for the talented at The Urdang Academy. Many are currently performing in the West End in Cats, Les Miserables and much more along with No. 1 Tours around the UK and internationally, as well as on TV in leading shows such as the Brits, The Voice, X-Factor and So You Think You Can Dance.
- Alcohol/drinks add-ons available? No
- Alcohol/drinks provided? No
- Candles allowed? No
- Cash Bar available? No
- Disabled Access? No
- DJ booth available? No
- DJ included? No
- Dry hire available? No
- Flowers provided? No
- Garden? No
- iPod lead available? No
- Menu substitutions allowed? No
- On site parking? No
- Onsite catering provided? No
- Open Bar available? No
- Outside alcohol/drinks / BYOB allowed? No
- Outside catering - Approved or recommended only? No
- Outside catering - Choose your own? No
- Outside catering allowed? No
- Outside space? No
- Overnight accommodation available? No
- Piano for hire? No
- Rice, birdseed, confetti etc allowed? No
- Specialist lighting allowed? No
- Tables/chairs/linens provided? No
- Wedding cake provided? No