No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited
No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.noordinarywedding.com (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited does not own or control, or to people that No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited does not employ or manage.
Collection and retention of personal information
- Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a postal address, your partner’s name, gender, contact details, your preferred wedding date and location, etc.
- When you browse any No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited site, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously registered with us. We do not automatically collect personal information. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) in order to understand what parts of our website(s) you visit and how long you spend there. But we do not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have registered with us.
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited collects personally identifiable information when you provide your contact details and/or register for an account on one of our associated sites, such as http://www.noordinarywedding.com and when you use certain No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited products or services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited uses information for several general purposes: to fulfil your requests for our services, to personalize your experience with us, to keep you up to date on the latest information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you direct marketing information or contact you for market research. We will always give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving direct marketing or market research information. This means we assume you have given us your consent to collect and use your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement unless you take affirmative action to indicate that you do not consent.
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited may use personally identifiable information about you:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and/or our partners and to administer your account.
- To communicate with you (including electronic mail) or to telephone you (including SMS) with information about our services or products or offers from our partners and affiliates or for customer service purposes.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To connect you to Third Parties such as our venues and vendors.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To help detect fraud or loss
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- You consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- The information will assist merchants using or affiliated with No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited to manage their business;
- The information is needed by companies who work on behalf of No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited to provide you with a product or service;
- It is required by a court order, legal process, or legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited may transfer information about you if No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited acquires, merges with or is acquired by another company.
- Your information may be stored and processed in the UK or any other country where No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located, have business interests, or operations.
- We may also disclose aggregated demographic and profile data (in which neither you nor any other individual is identified) to our commercial and marketing partners.
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited may also disclose your information:
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of No Ordinary Wedding and Events Company Limited, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- We may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. However, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited gives you the ability to edit your account information at any time.
- You may request deletion of your account and online profile at any time. However, some information about your account may remain in our archives. In addition, we may retain certain content contributed by you such as reviews etc, and this information will remain associated with your name and picture (if provided). To request that we remove your account, please send your request to email@example.com
- No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited may offer you the opportunity to exchange content and information in a number of mediums.
- You should exercise caution if you choose to disclose personally identifiable information in a publicly accessible area.
- You are solely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas.
- We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that information you post on any of our site(s) will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Even after removal, some information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users have copied and stored them.
- If you have a concern about any personally identifiable information you have posted on any publicly accessible areas, or are unable to delete or edit it, please contact us.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often and use a combination of letters and numbers.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers to recognise your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags, web bugs, web storage and other similar files and technologies that can also do the same thing as cookies. No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited uses the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to cookies and all such similar technologies that collect information in this way.
No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited may set and access cookies on your computer or other device to maintain information about your session whilst you are browsing our website(s). This is done purely to enhance the performance of the website(s) and to improve our service to you. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you have visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, our websites may function as you expect and you may not be able to access the features, functionality and services you need.
http://www.youronlinechoices.eu (Europe) or
http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (United States).
Third party sites
No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited’s website(s) contain links to other sites. No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of these third party sites.
Children and privacy
Our websites do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 18. No Ordinary Wedding and Event Company Limited does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 or send them requests for personal information.